PRICE REDUCTION as of 11/6/2017
Reluctantly, two of my vintage, driver-quality babies have to go to new homes. Wife's house projects have begun to take precedence over my beloved post-retirement vehicle hobby, plus she wants her garage parking space back. Imagine that!
Please reply to this ad with your phone number, and I'll be glad to call and discuss, even if it's just to jaw about old cars!
1963 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 900 convertible, originally sold by Dallas dealer (Doran)
- Orig rear-mounted 108hp engine & drivetrain, 4 spd stick
- White (needs paint), black soft top, mostly orig red interior & boot
- Good radials, wire/spinner-type covers
- Orig AM PB radio
- Running, but not driven for several months
- Serviced by Corvair specialist @ Demo's
- Blue TX title, Jan '17 (expired) sticker
1953 Chevrolet 210 Sedan 4-door
- 6-cyl NOM, 3-on-the-tree manual stick
- Black (needs paint), red vinyl interior
- Coker w/w tires
- 6V generator/ignition/dash electrical system, w/12V aftermarket sound
- Dual straight pipes
- Not running
- Blue title, TX antique plates
Thanks for looking!
Posted in: Cars
2 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!